Minting NFTs on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) can be very profitable and AirNFTs is here to make the process even easier. Discover the smoothest way to create NFTs on BSC.
In the unending series of mouth-opening headlines on NFTs, we have seen numerous digital artists make enormous returns from their artworks. From the 18-year-old artist who sold his piece for half a million dollars to the famous digital artist, Beeple, who sold one of his pieces for almost $70 million just last month, it is clear that the NFT business is a very lucrative one.
While Ethereum-based NFT marketplaces have made waves over the years, BSC, with its insane transaction speed and ridiculously cheap gas fees, is poised to propel the NFT market even further. This short piece will guide you on how to mint NFTs on BSC.
The road to creating and listing your NFT on Binance Smart Chain is the smoothest and fastest one. The requirements for creating an NFT are just two — a blockchain and a BEP20-compatible wallet. Since we’re joining the BSC wagon, you need only connect your wallet to a BSC-based NFT platform to start creating.
Creating on BSC with AirNFTs.
AirNFTs is a simple, user-friendly NFT platform on BSC that has enormous potential to enrich digital artists and drive the creative industry forward. You can create your NFT for a very cheap fee and list it on the growing marketplace within seconds.
There are two BSC-compatible wallets with in-built web 3.0 browsers you can use to access the marketplace — MetaMask or Trust Wallet. Your wallet connects, and your BNB balance automatically reflects on AirNFTs as soon as you visit the page using either dApp browser.
AirNFTs currently allows digital creators to mint artworks, memes, punks, or even screenshots of tweets. As long as the file can be uploaded in JPEG, PNG, or GIF format, you are good to go. The maximum size is 10MB.
How to use NFTs with Metamask BSC configuration
- Download Metamask (mobile/desktop)
- Go to settings in metamask and set up new network name "Binance Smart Chain"
- RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL (optional): https://bscscan.com
- Top up your metamask with BNB and start minting NFTs on BSC
Note: Trust Wallet doesnt have to be configured you just join app.airnfts.com from Trust Wallet Browser and start creating NFTs.
How to create your own NFTs on BSC
Tokenizing your artworks on AirNFTs using Using MetaMask or Trust wallet follows the same process. After funding either wallet with BNB, open thein-app browser and follow the steps below.
1. Go to www.airnfts.com and click on Launch App.
2. Click on ‘Create.’
3. Click on ‘Choose File’ to add your file. All files must be below 10MB and only original pieces are allowed. No adult, violence, plagiarized or copied content will be tolerated and users will be banned from our platform.
4. Add the Name and Fill in the Description box
5. Enter the price (in BNB), the platform automatically shows the current USD equivalent.
6. Hit Approve, pay storage fee (the smaller image the less you pay, try to use tinypng.com) and hit create to mint.
7. Wait few seconds, second modal will pop up to pay for network fees to miners that will put NFT on blockchain.
There you have your first tokenized asset!
Thanks to increasing liquidity on Binance Smart Chain, you can list your asset on the marketplace and potentially sell it to a willing buyer in no time.
Note that there is a meager 2.5% service fee that is charged only after you sell your NFTs.
The perceived value of NFTs on the rise and there is no telling how many digital creators can be enriched. As you have seen above, you can easily tokenize your artworks with AirNFTs in under a minute to potentially gain massive returns.
What’s more, AirNFTs plans to roll out auctions for all assets. Very soon, you will have the option of listing your NFT for auctions and placing bids for your desired NFTs.
Keep a tab on our website and socials to remain up-to-date with the latest information.