Polygon (MATIC) NFT marketplace
You can now create Polygon NFT and earn Matic with us! Mint Polygon NFTs for less than a dollar, trade, mint and earn Matic with your Polygon NFTs.Earn Matic Now
The non-fungible token market is growing, and several blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon and Fantom, are big propellers. As the space continues to witness sustained growth, creating a simple, cheap, and user-friendly market compatible with every blockchain becomes more pressing. We are on a mission to create a multi-chain market where every user can create NFTs and trade efficiently. Since inception, this has been our vision and we are now moving a step further by integrating the polygon blockchain into our marketplace.
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the most widely used alternative blockchain for crypto users looking to transact fast with small gas fees. The layer-2 protocol built on Ethereum virtual machine has attracted millions of active users and has surpassed Ethereum in the number of active addresses. The network records more than $800M in daily volumes and is now being touted as a potential Ethereum flipper.
Polygon NFTs on AirNFTs
NFTs on Polygon work similarly to projects on other blockchains. Users get to mint and list projects such as artworks, photos, music etc., on polygon-compatible NFT marketplaces and connect with buyers to trade. Now that AirNFTs incorporates the polygon blockchain, users can mint directly on the network using AirNFTs.
What It Means for Users
Asides from the user-friendly setup, there are several upsides to setting up a Polygon NFT marketplace on AirNFTs. Let’s look at three of them:
1. Broader reach: for creators, creating your Polygon NFTs in a cross-chain marketplace increases your reach and, consequently, your chances of getting sales. For collectors, purchasing NFTs on a marketplace with support for multiple blockchains increases your chances of meeting like collectors willing to buy your NFT. Also, as surprising as it might sound, all NFTs created on the Polygon network will automatically appear on the Opensea polygon dashboard for wider reach!
2. Speed and Cheapness: Polygon became a widely popularised alternative to Ethereum for its cheapness and speed. Like 1000x cheaper than Ethereum. You get Ethereum perks without the gas fees.
3. Earn MATIC: just like BSC-based users earn BNB, every NFT collector on the Polygon network gets to earn MATIC (Polygon’s utility token.
Creating Polygon NFTs on our platform is straightforward and follows the same step as minting on BSC. For the uninitiated, here are the steps:
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the website, connect your wallet
2. Upload your file, click on the dropdown menu and select Polygon.
3. Fill in the title, description and other details.
4. Click on Approve.
And that’s it! Your NFT is now live on the Polygon network.
Creating Polygon NFTs on our platform is straightforward and follows the same step as minting on BSC. For the uninitiated. We are now one step closer to creating a one-stop NFT market for all kinds of on-chain digital items and collectibles. Begin your NFT journey by trading on the polygon network and earn MATIC while you do!
How to create an NFT on BSC, ETH, Fantom and Polygon
Follow these 3 simple steps
1. Connect your wallet
Use Trust Wallet or Metamask to connect to the app
2. Create your NFT
Upload your NFTs,
set the price and mint
3. Start earning crypto
Earn BNB, Matic, ETH for all your NFTs that you trade