The hype around non-fungible tokens (NFTs) continues to grow as one of the legitimate revenue streams in the blockchain industry. To stay up to date on daily or monthly trends, including those related to new NFT projects or NFT drops, NFT investors are always looking for the best tools to use. NFT calendars appear to be one of them. But what does an NFT calendar mean, and why is it important? Let’s find out!
What is an NFT calendar
NFT calendars are online platforms designed to help users create and share NFT-related updates or events to stay on top of the latest NFT drops. They typically feature an overview of NFT projects and a list of all participating projects and their native tokens. NFT calendars also include the dates and times of NFT drops, as well as a countdown to the start of each drop.
Why you should use an NFT calendar
Generally, it’s possible to track NFT projects on NFT marketplaces such as AirNFTs or OpenSea. But these are only designed to function as marketplaces - where you can buy and sell NFTs, not necessarily where you can get valuable information about an NFT project or upcoming NFT drops or events.
As an NFT investor, it is extremely important to be aware of the most significant NFT drops expected in the near future. This way, you are ready to buy the most popular NFTs before they sell out.
Here are the top three reasons why you should start using an NFT calendar:
- It's a great way to communicate NFT events and deadlines to your customers or partners: an NFT calendar makes it easy to track upcoming events and deadlines and share them with your customers or partners. This can help improve communication and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- It’s an excellent resource for research. Are you curious about a particular NFT project? Or want to learn more about the NFT space in general? NFT calendars are a great place to start. Many of them contain a wide variety of information on different NFT-related topics, so you might find what you need.
- It’s a great way to increase the visibility of your NFT project and reach a wider audience. Depending on your needs. If you are an NFT creator or promoter, you can use NFT calendars to list your events for others in the industry to see.
An NFT calendar is mainly used as a resource to find NFT drops early enough, so you can invest in them or flip NFTs for more money.
How do you know which NFT calendar best suits your needs?
To know which NFT calendar is right for you, there are a few things to consider:
- Start by defining the types of NFT events you are interested in, as some NFT calendars only focus on specific events such as public mints while others include a variety of NFT events from different blockchains.
- Specify the features that are important to you - If you want to be able to list your own NFT events, you may want to consider an NFT calendar that offers this feature.
- Cost - Some NFT calendars are free, while others charge for certain features.
- The size of the platform's audience - you need the NFT events or NFT drops you list to get much exposure and reach a wider audience. By the way, AirNFTs allows you to use exclusive NFT drops for a small fee, giving you exposure to over 100,000 viewers on its NFT marketplace.
What are the best NFT calendars where you can promote your own NFT drops?
- NFT Calendar.io - wide audience and user-friendly. This was one of the first calendars that allowed NFT projects to advertise NFT events. Perfect for anyone who wants to stay on top of NFT events.
- Magic Eden NFT calendar - leading NFT Marketplace on Solana with its own NFT drop calendar where you can see upcoming and latest Solana NFT Collections. Very useful for busy users who don't have time to check NFT mints daily.
- NFT Evening - a great platform for anyone who wants to propose their own events. It is easy to use and navigate, offers a wide variety of event types, and is available in several languages.
- Nifty Drops - the first iOS and Android app to feature current and upcoming NFT drops from all blockchains. The software also displays NFT drops' time in the user's local time zone, and in-app reminders can be enabled to receive drop and auction notifications.
An NFT calendar is important because it allows you to never miss your favorite project's NFT drops. It also allows you to be the first to know when a new project is launched. This can save you a lot of time and money, as you won't have to spend hours looking for information about upcoming NFT releases. Plus, you won't miss out on releases and won't have to buy NFTs on the secondary market.